VISION, MISSION, STRATEGIC PLAN
BCHPCA Strategic Plan
Dying and grieving are part of life.
Every British Columbian will have a personal advance care plan and access to responsive, quality care when dying or grieving.
BCHPCA leads in
- promoting responsive, quality hospice palliative care in British Columbia
- educating British Columbians on personal advance care planning
- advocating for equitable access to responsive, quality care
Every British Columbian adult will have a personal advance care plan in a secure provincial registry accessible to their care providers.
- engage and educate British Columbians, including public leaders, about responsive, quality care and advance care planning
- develop resources with its partners for British Columbians to discuss, document, and register their advance care plans
- increase and diversify sustainable revenue and other resources, and recruit effective people to implement its strategic plan
- respects its relationships and partnerships
- is compassionate and caring
- is progressive and focused
- is trustworthy